- Insofar as those cookies are not strictly necessary for the provision
visit our website.
- This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
- You must retain the above credit. Use of this document without
the credit is an infringement of copyright. However, you can purchase from us an equivalent
document that does not include the credit.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and
numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The
identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
your computer when you visit our website.
- We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics gathers information about
the use of our website by means of cookies. The information gathered is used to create reports
about the use of our website. You can find out more about Google's use of information by
relevant cookies are: _ga, _ga_H3LPQ0PP52.
- We use Mixpanel. Mixpanel gathers information about the use of our website and products by means of cookies.
relevant cookies are: abck,bm_sz.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete
cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You
can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on
- This website is owned and operated by Editr Ltd.
- You can contact us:
- by email, using the email address published on our website.